You can get the perfect look for your decor by selecting from our varied stock of product brands and types of finishes . Each having it’s own specific look, color spectrum, texture, etc. Some are acrylic based & others organic and most are user-friendly and our workshops will further your skills.
- American Clay Plasters – 7 blends of organic earth textures
- American Paint Co – chalks and acrylic waxes
- Anaglypta paintable embossed wallcoverings
- Behlen shellac flakes and pure alcohol not found in paint stores
- Bradbury & Bradbury hand painted wallpapers
- CeCe Caldwell’s chalks, glazes & topcoats
- Faux Effects International – the Pro’s source of supplies
- Fiddes Waxes tinted as well as a clear and used in English castles
- Gilders Paste – a ‘rouge’ used to add detail to a finish
- Howard’s Restor-A-Finish & Feed & Wax to refresh or revive
- Modern Masters metallic paint products, unique rust & patinas
- Mohawk products for professional furniture repair & touch-up
(needing training for certification that I have).
- Old Fashioned Milk Paint is a lime based powder casein paint
- Paint Minerals chalk powder additive to make any color
- Sinopia Artisanal borax based casein paint having the most beautiful colors coming from earth pigments from around the world
- UnEarthed vegan derived casein & clay paints made in Germany having Eastern European & Scandinavian colors
- Valhallan hand painted geometric or stone wallcoverings.